Find Your Community
“We don’t heal in isolation, but in community.”
Momcology has been building and maintaining responsible peer support communities for childhood cancer families since 2011. All Momcology online communities are peer moderated and conducted under support group guidelines to maintain an approachable, compassionate and productive environment for parents seeking peer connections. We connect over 150 families each month through Momcology. Some distinguishing and notable aspects of Momcology include:
- Momcology, and the contributions within, are never a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis.
- Momcology online support groups are for primary caregivers with legal and medical authority for a child that has/had cancer.
- We connect parents who have children on treatment, off treatment and those who are bereaved.
- We believe every parent should have the opportunity to become an educated and empowered advocate for their child.
- Every new member must fill out a membership application to join Momcology..
- Momcology online groups are not intended for private or nonprofit outreach of any kind. They are intended as support group environments for emotional and informational support.
We are happy you found us, and we look forward to connecting you to the opportunity to explore the benefits of peer support! You don’t have to do this alone.