Due to COVID-19, 2020 Momcology® Retreats are currently postponed and on-hold. We will update when a new schedule can be determined.
Restorative Self-Care Retreat Weekends
Momcology’s signature restorative retreat program has positively impacted the lives of hundreds of women across the United States. Participants enjoy a relaxing weekend of self-care, peer connecting and the opportunity to develop the tools to obtain balanced living in the aftermath of a catastrophic pediatric cancer diagnosis. Mothers have reported an overall stress reduction of over 70% immediately after experiencing a Momcology Retreat.
Momcology Retreats have been thoughtfully designed for mothers who:
- Want to explore the benefits of self-care with other women
- Are interested in reigniting their personal passions
- Want to learn new tools to manage stress for the entire family
- Feel comfortable in contributing in a group environment
- Welcome the opportunity for quiet reflection
- Are comfortable in shared spaces within in a beautiful restorative environment
- Are able to commit to two nights away from home
We invite you to experience a healing and life-changing weekend to restore your mind, body and soul with all the love and support of Momcology.
Momcology partners with national and local nonprofits to provide our restorative retreats to communities across the United States. We are thankful to these generous sponsors who have helped to support our retreat program.
Want to inquire about bringing a Momcology Retreat to your area? Please click on the button below, and we would be happy to start the conversation with you. We’d love to collaborate!